We are looking for an SEO Executive to manage all search engine optimization activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search engines.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Conduct On-Page and Off-Page SEO
- High quality back links building
- Effective in troubleshooting, SEO, and ranking related issues
- Rectify XML and broken link issues
- Experience with Organic Keywords Ranking
- Proven working experience in SEO and link building
- Creating Google Analytics and Google Search Console Reports
- Good with SEO tools
- Should be updated to current practices and Google Updates.
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performing full SEO website analysis for our clients, finding problems and implementing solutions yourself
- Conducting thorough keyword research, market, competitor research, analysis and prioritizing keywords using our best practices
- Creating 301 redirects, HTML / XML sitemaps, title tags, meta descriptions
- Online public relations, link building, social media profile setup and improvement
- Forum submission, brand promotion
- Plan on-page and off-page optimization strategies to achieve the rankings to increase relevant organic traffic
- Regularly measure the effectiveness of SEO campaigns by interpreting metrics via SEO tools and the intelligent use of web analytics.
- Coming Up with various ideas & tactics to increase website traffic
- Research and develop ideas for content generation, as well as seeding and submission of the content to relevant sources
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Excellent at data analysis