We are looking for wordpress developers to join our organization & to join our team. Minimum 1 year experience – Full-time employment, in-house job – (NO WORK FROM HOME)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and reusable code.
- Knowledge of WordPress standard coding.
- Developing/modifying custom themes and plugging.
- Theme/Template integration.
- Developing, maintaining and optimizing secure, reusable and scalable websites and web apps.
- API Integration tools: JSON, XML, and API / Restful APIs Integrations.
- Should be updated to current market standards and good knowledge of popular plugging
- Able to resolve errors and optimize speed of website
- Must have knowledge of Apache, MYSQL, OOPS Concepts and Customization
- Knowledge of GIT will be an advantage
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of Payment Gateway Integration.
- Must have experience in WordPress management in developing server-side expertise.
- Should have excellent knowledge of good coding standards.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Should have problem solving abilities and creative thinking
- Should be willing to learn new skills
We are looking for an SEO Executive to manage all search engine optimization activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search engines.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Conduct On-Page and Off-Page SEO
- High quality back links building
- Effective in troubleshooting, SEO, and ranking related issues
- Rectify XML and broken link issues
- Experience with Organic Keywords Ranking
- Proven working experience in SEO and link building
- Creating Google Analytics and Google Search Console Reports
- Good with SEO tools
- Should be updated to current practices and Google Updates.
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performing full SEO website analysis for our clients, finding problems and implementing solutions yourself
- Conducting thorough keyword research, market, competitor research, analysis and prioritizing keywords using our best practices
- Creating 301 redirects, HTML / XML sitemaps, title tags, meta descriptions
- Online public relations, link building, social media profile setup and improvement
- Forum submission, brand promotion
- Plan on-page and off-page optimization strategies to achieve the rankings to increase relevant organic traffic
- Regularly measure the effectiveness of SEO campaigns by interpreting metrics via SEO tools and the intelligent use of web analytics.
- Coming Up with various ideas & tactics to increase website traffic
- Research and develop ideas for content generation, as well as seeding and submission of the content to relevant sources
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Excellent at data analysis
The ideal candidate must have strong creative skills to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. A portfolio of work is required to showcase the passion for design.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create strategic and effective branding and marketing collateral both print and digital
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Maintain Relationships with Clients and Working as per their requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Required work experience 1-3 years of experience in graphic design
Salary: Industry standard