Refund Policy & Cancellation Policy
Last updated on Sep 29th 2022
- Due to the nature of the work, we do not offer refunds after work has been started already.
- The client can cancel the contract anytime, a refund will not be provided if the contract is cancelled in between the ongoing month. In this case, while future billing will be discontinued, no prorated refunds will be given.
- A refund will not be applicable if the client does not approve WebservX’s suggestions and recommendations to certain changes (“White Hat” only) including, but not limited to, changing the content of the website, the density of keywords, website source code, website navigation, and structure.
- A refund will not apply if the client hires another SEO Company within the contractual period or performs SEO on his/her website in parallel.
- A refund will not be applicable if the client does not provide the required access to the website for SEO purposes or if the client’s website is offline or is not working state.
- No payment will be refunded once the client approves mock-up designs and the project moves on to the development phase.
- We will not entertain any cancellation for services that our sales team has offered you on special occasions. These are limited-time offers and cannot be cancelled without giving any prior notice of a minimum 30 days.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and other Digital Marketing packages are not refundable, but the client may cancel by giving a notice written 30 days in advance.
- We offer no refunds on deposits or payments for projects that are inactive, abandoned or lay dormant for more than a month.
Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment.
WebservX operates as a business and we expect CLIENTS to understand and respect our policies. Our goal as an internet marketing company is to bring the highest value per dollar spent by our CLIENTS, and in order to help us in that pursuit, we need to cover expenses and fuel our operations. Therefore, we require payments to be made on time with respect to the services offered to the CLIENT.
THIS IS OUR REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY AND BY HIRING WebservX FOR SERVICES YOU ARE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AND YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY OUR POLICIES.
Web design and development projects require extensive resources, consume our time and incur internal expenses. Therefore once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project gets cancelled, delayed or postponed by the CLIENT, then all monies paid will be retained by WebservX and if applicable, an additional cost will be charged to the CLIENT for all work completed beyond what was already paid for. No exceptions.
Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, & Internet Marketing
Payments for Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing or any of our Internet Marketing services are non-refundable even if a fee was paid in advance. Once a payment or deposit is made, there are no exceptions to our refund policy.
Setup fees are applied directly to expenses incurred by WebservX in the setup phase of any SEO or Internet Marketing campaigns and are non-refundable.
We usually ask for CLIENT’s credit card or payment info so that we can charge the CLIENTS card for services provided OR we may also send an invoice so that you can pay from your end. Claiming that you didn’t offer your card info or that you are not aware of such charges is illegal and fraudulent.
If any chargeback or payment dispute is caused by CLIENT to a bank or credit card company, then CLIENT services and/or projects will be suspended and in some cases, all work will be undone (reversed) without notice. Furthermore, the amount of the chargeback fee will be issued to the CLIENT (to recover any fees passed on to us by the credit card company).
In Addition, any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) will have to be paid in full before we restore service, deliver any files, or commence any work.
PLEASE CONTACT US TO ADDRESS ANY BILLING ISSUES AND WE WILL GLADLY HELP YOU. – email – email@example.com
Requesting a chargeback or opening a dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud. Chargebacks are never a legal or appropriate means of obtaining a refund. All disputes will be challenged by our lawyers with sufficient evidence from our records.
All hosting payments whether present or past months are non-refundable. Web hosting accounts are set up from the date of your order and are allotted a limited amount of server resources depending on the plan you purchased.
If the CLIENT opens a hosting account but does not use it, payment will still be due. Hosting billing cycles continue until a cancellation notice is received in writing from the CLIENT in writing.
All hosting payments that are 15 days past due will trigger an account suspension. Hosting paid up to 12 months in advance and cancelled before the expiration date will be refunded for the months not yet elapsed.
WebservX reserves the right to disable and/or terminate a user’s account, services, or contract if a user is found in violation of our terms and policies. Termination due to policy violations will not be refunded.
Please also read our TERMS OF SERVICE